While we love classic classy rings, we find clients who want to go for the alternative either for personal or aesthetic reasons. The ring shot below was of a previous client’s wedding bands. The groom was allergic to metal so they resorted to wooden bands.
The ring shot below, one of our all time favorites, was of another client’s wedding bands. They were both flight attendants, which explains the model airplane but you can see their names engraved on to the outer circle of their rings.
I’ve been meaning to post about these alternative engagement rings that Refinery29 featured awhile back. Now they’ve featured men’s alternative wedding bands and I had to do up a quick post to point out my favorites!
So, from the featured alternative engagement rings, these three would be definitely photogenic (images via Refinery29):
1. Who can resist a classic Tiffany&Co ring?
2. The Duchess of Cambridge is not the only one who can rock sapphire.
3. No blood in your hands. Diamonds the eco-friendly way!
And from the men’s alternative wedding bands, it would be a treat to photograph these (images via Refinery29):
1. The classic and iconic Love band from Cartier.
2. Chevron by David Yurman? Yes, please!
3. Engraving names is sooo last year! How about fingerprint?
While we’re at it, I also LOVE these two which I thought would be great gifts to the bridesmaids! One classic and one trendy! (Images via Refinery29)
Do you have an alternative engagement ring or wedding band of your own? Care to share?